Frequently Asked Questions
- How durable are your collars and leads? Very! We use heavy nylon webbing, which is strong enough to hold thousands of pounds. My labs each weigh around 90 pounds and they’ve yet to destroy one.
- How do I know what size to get? Measure around your dog’s neck, allowing a couple fingers of space and use that as a guide to the right size. All collars are adjustable. Sizing is listed below. If you are in between sizes, order the larger size.
- Can I order special sizes? If you have an extra large dog, or an extra small dog, email me with the size and style you’d like, and we may be able to do a custom order for your dog.
- Are you available in stores? Right now, all items are available online and at some of your favorite retailers. If you don't see YOUR favorite store listed there, be sure to have them contact us for a catalog. If you are the owner of a store (or buyer) and would like to order wholesale, please email us with inquiries.
- How soon will I get my order? If the item is in stock, we can typically ship within 1-2 days of processing your order.
Custom orders may take up to 2 weeks.
- xtra small collars fit 5" - 10"
- small collars fit 8" – 14"
- medium collars fit 10" – 16"
- medium collars fit 10" - 16"
- large collars fit 14" – 21"
- extra large collars fit 16" – 24"
Leads are available in both ¾" and 1" widths, and can be ordered 5’ in length. Please contact me with any custom sizing questions.